Each and every Neuron product is the result of a long term design, development and testing program. All Neuron bite alarms carry an extensive 2 year warranty which is our measure of quality and provides you with maximum peace of mind.
The full details are below, but in summary the warranty covers faults and defects that occur due to the design, materials and workmanship of the product. It does not cover accidental damage or faults that occur as a result of misuse.
When it is first purchased, it is important that you register your Neuron product within 30 days, either by registering it online, or by completing the registration card and returning it to us. If you register online you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration. We are not able to send individual confirmations for post or fax registrations.
In the event of a claim
In the unlikely event that you experience a problem please use the following procedure;
1) Please contact and return your product directly to the place of purchase together with proof of purchase.
2) If for any reason you are unable to contact the original vendor, please contact our customer services department for further assistance;
Customer Services Department
Hardy & Greys Ltd.
England, NE66 2PF
Tel +44(0) 1665 602771
Fax +44(0) 1665 602389
3) For customers residing outside of the UK, Please inform your nearest Hardy & Greys limited approved Agent, who will process your claim. Details of approved Hardy and Greys Limited Agents are available on the dealer section of the website, or by using the webform to contact us.
This outlines the details of warranty cover for Neuron bite alarms.
In this document:
"we/us" means Hardy & Greys Limited;
"you" means the original purchaser of the goods,
Subject to the conditions set out below, we warrant that that on the day of purchase, and for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase, the goods shall be free from material defects in design, materials and workmanship.
- This guarantee shall only apply to defects that occur and are reported to us using the procedure set out below within the 24month guarantee period, beginning on the day of purchase
- This guarantee is given in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights
- We request that you retain your original sales receipt with this guarantee as proof of purchase in the unlikely event that you need to make a claim
- This guarantee does not cover any faults or defects caused by loss, accidents (including without limitation immersion in water and impact damage), misuse (including without limitation improper storage), battery leakage, fair wear and tear, neglect, tampering with equipment, or any attempt at adjustment or repair other than approved agents
- We reserve the right to repair, rework, or replace at our discretion a product which is the subject of a valid claim under this warranty
- In the event that you have a valid warranty claim, we will repair, replace or rework the product in accordance with this guarantee, but we will not be liable to you for any other loss, cost, claim or damages that you suffer except for those losses which arise as a foreseeable consequence of the failure of the product
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to, or arising from (howsoever arising), any part, accessory or device used in conjunction with the product
- You are responsible for the cost of carriage and insurance of the product to the Customer Service Department(CSD) of Hardy & Greys Ltd or the distributor of his/her country where the fault or defect has resulted from your misuse of the product. Please obtain and keep proof of postage.
- We hold all customer information in the strictest of confidence and will not share your name or information with other companies.
The Chub® name, logo, products and promotional materials are protected by various registered and unregistered intellectual property rights including patents, patent applications, registered designs, trade marks, unregistered design rights and copyright.
Chub reserve the right to modify or alter specifications without prior notice.
Neuron® is a registered trade mark
Chub is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hardy & Greys, Willowburn, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE662PF England